Friday, September 11, 2009

Watercolor

Hello Fellow Artists-
I am away for a few days in upstate NY. I brought my paints with me and finished the drawing and first washes on the still life set up you see in the photo above. So far so good. I am stopping now to let it dry. I am taking photos of each stage and will post them Sunday when I get back home along with the finished painting.

PLEASE NOTE: There has been some confusion. This image is my photo that the painting is based on. I do not have a way to post the painting until Sunday afternoon. I am taking photos of the painting a s I build it that I will post when I get home. Thanks! CS

Keep Makin' Art
Carl

4 comments:

Krista Hasson said...

Very nice composition, can't wait to see your painting!

pilgrimchick said...

Sounds like a great project. I hope it turns out well.

Carl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carl said...

Thanks- So far so good. I'll post the different stages of the painting on Sunday.

Carl