Saturday, September 12, 2009

Watercolor Update


I was able to link my camera to my laptop and took a quick shot of the watercolor to show it to you in progress. I need to finish the background and fine tune the highlights a little. I am very happy with the copper scoop. The pear and the bottle need a little more shadowing. Over all I am very happy with how it is go so far.
Final Size 8" x 10"
I am thinking out my approach to the background very carefully and hope to finish it out tomorrow night when we get home Sunday night.
Keep Makin' Art
Carl

3 comments:

Dave King said...

That was a good trick. Damned good watercolour in the making, too!

Janice Thomson said...

This is going to be lovely Carl! Can't wait to see the rest.

Carl said...

Dave - Thanks. I just drove home 5 hrs from Upstate NY. As much as I want to finish it tonight I don't want to rush so will wait until tomorrow.

Janice - Thanks. I am looking forward to finishing it.