Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring in NY

I just love this time of year in NY. All the trees in my yard have such wonderful color, they make our little cottage look so good. I am seeing so many things to photograph everywhere I turn. I will probably head up to the New Paltz / Minnewaska area on Sunday if the weather cooperates. The Shawangunk mountains look great this time of year and all the apple trees in the orchards are in flower. So hopefully I'll come home with a few good shots and more painting subjects....

Keep Makin' Art
Carl

4 comments:

LR Photography said...

Wonderful image!

Krista Hasson said...

Look at those blossoms. Ours are not out yet :(

Wenderina said...

So funny you took this...I was thinking that I had probably missed the opportunity to get the trees in full bloom. Ain't our little yellow cottage sweet?

Carl said...

Thanks all! I love this time of year. The house just look so great. I forget all about the traffic noise etc.

CS