I don't do a lot of Memes... but I liked this one that Dave at Pics and Poems had done. So I thought it would be a way for you readers to know a little more about the guy behind the camera/paint brush.
1.My current obsession : All of my hobbies at one time cooking/painting/photography/learning the mandolin/blogging. Which makes me always pressed for time!
2.The item of clothing I wear most often is : Jeans whenever I am not at work!
3.What's for dinner : Bangers and Mash at an English Pub in NYC with some friends.
4. I prefer to listen to : folk/bluegrass/old jazz/standards
5. A word of thanks to : Wenderina (my lovely wife) who puts up with all of my hobbies and my artistic temperament
6.Favourite vacation spot : Cape Cod. It reminds me of a simpler time and it has lighthouses… What coud be more perfect.
7. I am reading : Basic Judaism – Rabbi Milton Steinberg. I am trying to read up on the major religions looking for the common bonds that should bring us all together.
8. Four words to describe myself: enthusiastic / artistic / considerate / stuffy
9.Guilty Pleasures: Finding time for my hobbies on Sunday mornings
10.First spring-cleaning thing: MY STUDIO
11. I look forward to : a time in my life when I can pursue painting and photography full time.
12. I guess I am now supposed to tag a chosen group of fellow bloggers, but instead I am going to demonstrate my independence of spirit and make it an open tag for anyone who would like to take it up. Please leave a note on my blog, though, if you decide to do so. I like Dave’s Idea here. Try the meme if you like if not… Happy Blogging.