Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Meme from Pics and Poems

I don't do a lot of Memes... but I liked this one that Dave at Pics and Poems had done. So I thought it would be a way for you readers to know a little more about the guy behind the camera/paint brush.

1.My current obsession : All of my hobbies at one time cooking/painting/photography/learning the mandolin/blogging. Which makes me always pressed for time!

2.The item of clothing I wear most often is : Jeans whenever I am not at work!

3.What's for dinner : Bangers and Mash at an English Pub in NYC with some friends.

4. I prefer to listen to : folk/bluegrass/old jazz/standards

5. A word of thanks to : Wenderina (my lovely wife) who puts up with all of my hobbies and my artistic temperament

6.Favourite vacation spot : Cape Cod. It reminds me of a simpler time and it has lighthouses… What coud be more perfect.

7. I am reading : Basic Judaism – Rabbi Milton Steinberg. I am trying to read up on the major religions looking for the common bonds that should bring us all together.

8. Four words to describe myself: enthusiastic / artistic / considerate / stuffy

9.Guilty Pleasures: Finding time for my hobbies on Sunday mornings

10.First spring-cleaning thing: MY STUDIO

11. I look forward to : a time in my life when I can pursue painting and photography full time.

12. I guess I am now supposed to tag a chosen group of fellow bloggers, but instead I am going to demonstrate my independence of spirit and make it an open tag for anyone who would like to take it up. Please leave a note on my blog, though, if you decide to do so. I like Dave’s Idea here. Try the meme if you like if not… Happy Blogging.

3 comments:

Kate Hanley said...

Love this meme. I'm going to continue it following your lead of not tagging. It may take a while as I'm rehearsals now but I'll get to it.

Dave King said...

Great response, thanks for picking it up.

Carl said...

Kate - Thanks I look forward to reading yours.

Dave - Just following your lead.