Saturday, March 06, 2010

11th Annual Photo, Art and Poetry Exhibition at St Catherine of Bologna, Ringwood NJ.

I went to the Exhibit at St. Catherine of Bologna, in Ringwood NJ today. Wenderina and my folks were with me. There was much excitement as my friend Mike Malandra alluded to the fact that I might have gotten an award at this show. Mike had taken first place in the photo/nature - landscape category with a great photo from Harriman State Park. (hearty congrats Mike!)

Not only did I take an award.... I took three!

Bicycle & Red Wall - St George's Bermuda

3rd Place Photography / Architecture Category
&
Judge's Choice Award Photography


Skylands Autumn Morning

1st Place Photography / Ringwood Category

This one sold at the show!


Me with my proud parents (pat and Hank) with one of my winning entries.

I want to thank all of my friends and family... Most notably Wenderina for all the support and inspiration you have given me on this artistic journey.... Stick around this is just the beginning!!!

With over five hundred entries of paintings, sculpture, photos and poetry etc. This local show is consistently of a very high caliber and I am honored to have had my work recognized in this way. Congratulations to all the artists who worked hard and had their art in this show.

If you are local to the Ringwood, NJ area consider getting to this show Sunday, 3/7/10 while it is still open.

Keep Makin' Art
Carl





2 comments:

JeannetteLS said...

Carl, what a wonderful place to start catching up! I loved that door and bike picture from the moment I saw it, as well as thinking that the botanical gardens building looked enchanted. Congratulations. This is just fantastic.

Carl said...

Thanks Jeannette! It's a great feeling. Also great to see you posting again. I'm looking forward to rreading your latest.

CS