Saturday, November 01, 2008

Tomorrow's Plan


Hello Fellow Artists:

Well with my portfolio(s) off for review at Cape Cod Art Association and having to wait several weeks before I have an answer on my application.... I asked myself this morning "what next?" There is a cool waterfall at Indian Brook in Garrison NY. I took the photo at left in the summer. I think I have just enough color left on the trees to get a fall shot maybe with reflections in the pool at the bottom of the falls. I'll pack up my stuff tonight and head out early tomorrow. Wish me luck.
Carl


5 comments:

Artmaker - Cecilia Price said...

Hey there Carl, I am one of your followers now! I want to link to your blog on mine, let me know if that's ok. Write me at watercolorist@artmaker.com
and you can find me everywhere on the net, just google "Cecilia Price".

Your photos are fantastic! I need to get out more to take pictures, right now I'm still getting over back surgery.

Thanks for commenting on my irises! Oddly enough, I feel like doing landscapes right now!

Cia

Eve said...

Have a great trip and time Carl!

Carl said...

Thanks. I'll post any good shots when I get home tomorrow afternoon. I may also hit this waterfall after the first snowfall. We'll see how that works out.

CS

Janice Thomson said...

Oh my gosh that's beautiful Carl - I imagine any season would make a stunning shot.

Carl said...

Thanks Yep it is a wonderful spot. I am trying to photograph it in all four seasons.

CS