Sunday, June 01, 2008

Rhododendron - Infrared



Here is a photo of some beautiful Rhododendron in B&W Infrared. I love the beautiful glow in the whites.

Here is the Same Flower at the end of the day in color. I am thrilled with both.
My next post will be about using InfraRed B&W in portraiture.
This week the new IR film I am trying will be here for me to test. I will provide exposure guides and development times as I have decided to hand develop this film. Once developed I'll send to lab for a contact sheet and scanning.
Have a great week everyone. Keep making art!
CS

1 comment:

Janice Thomson said...

Gosh I can hardly believe this exciting new journey your photography has taken me on Carl. I have been studying many many sites finding various ways to produce some unique infrared effects. I'm really enjoying this new adventure and working out ways to do this especially with macros. I was delighted to see your macro in this post. It is indeed very beautiful.