Well My first attempts were a real wash out. Trying to avoid common error at the lab with IR film I decided to develop it at home. My first roll I grabbed the wrong bottle and put the fixer in first. Oops. Embarrassing for an old 'lab guy' like my self. The second roll was my last roll of the old Kodak. Turns out it was 15 years old and hadn't been kept cold thru most of that time. Strike two.
I did get my first rolls of Efke 120 size IR film this week and after scouring the internet I have an exposure range and a development time that I am pretty sure will lead to good results. I'll post here as soon as I have news for you. In the meantime I will work on some watercolors this week and will post here to share with you.
Have a great week.