Sunday, December 02, 2007

Why Art?

Hello Fellow Artists!

I'm Carl. I am an artist! (Say it proud). My passions are for painting and photography, but I am interested in all kinds of art.

What do I want to get out of this blog?

I want to share my passion for art and discuss with like minded people how they manage to balance work, life and art! I will share my latest projects and talk a little about style and technique.

What is it about art?

Art is in my blood everyone in my Mom's family is painter. My dad worked in the photo industry for 40 years. So it is no surprise that I am a painter and photographer. It is something I just need to do. Don't get me wrong. I work for a living... I am an IT manager, but I need to do something artistic everyday.

How about you? What drives you to be an artist?

Next post... I'll share some of my art with you.

No comments: