Saturday, February 06, 2010

Peter's Kill - October 2009


This image is from a series I shot at Minnewaska in October. I don't think this shot originally got posted. I started working on it after I set up photoshop on my new computer. I found it to be a much better image than I first thought so thought I'd share it with you.

Speaking of my new computer... After five years of doing all of my digital imaging work on my laptop I switched to Mac and bought the 27" IMac. It is wonderful and has really made my workflow sooo much easier. As an IT guy and a photographer I can really appreciate how easy this computer was to set up and how amazing my photos look on the big 27" screen. It is a wonder. On the same note I have to send a shout out to my five year old HP laptop that has taken a lot of abuse in the last few years... most notably when I started shooting 15 megapixel images. It has been a real trooper and will now be used for web surfing and shared with Wenderina.

A newly converted Mac fan
Carl

No comments: