Saturday, November 13, 2010

Reflections on (or of) Autumn



Abstract reflections from Harriman State Park a couple of Autumns ago. I am mapping a strategy for Sunday with my camera and in my studio. I can't wait to get lost in my artwork. Even if it ends up just being cleaning the studio.

I think I will work on some still life studies in oil at the very least. Whatever I create I will share with you.

What are you working on in your studios (or in your writing room or with your camera)??

Keep Makin' Art!
Carl

4 comments:

Leovi said...

I love your style, you have a very attractive language.

Carl said...

Thank You Leovi. Your images are awesome I'll be back to look at them again and again.

Carl

Victoria Fatum said...

Beautiful autumn gold reflected in that water!

Carl said...

Hi Victoria -Yeah it was the perfect combination of color and light reflected that morning.