Wednesday, November 18, 2009

San Francisco







Hello Fellow Artists-


I was going through some photos I took in San Francisco in January 09 and came across these shots. I had gone out early to shoot the early morning light at the Palace of Fine Arts. It is just a wonderful spot and looks just amazing when the sun's first rays of the day strike it. It actually glows like it is on fire. This was totally worth getting lost in San Francisco in the dark and accidentally ending up in Marin County by going over the Golden Gate Bridge. The good news is I knew something like that would happen and I left myself PLENTY of time to get to my destination so I would not lose the light.




Today's lesson... Give yourself extra time to arrive when you are shooting in areas you do not know well.... Ten minutes later and I would have missed these shots. Here endeth the lesson... Now go take some pictures!




Keep Makin' Art!


Carl

No comments: