Monday, November 23, 2009

Fresh Paint Gallery

OK.... The big day arrived. I hung my prints at Fresh Paint Galley in Yarmouth Port (on Cape Cod) this Saturday. Below is a view of some of the other fine artists at the gallery.

I have two pretty good spots right behind the desk and on the way up the stairs to the second floor.
I'll be heading back to the cape right after the first snow fall for some more photography.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday...
Thank You all for your support as I took my first steps into joining a gallery. I am very proud of this I have have been a fan of Fresh Paint for a long time and really admire the other artists who show there.
Keep Makin' Art
Carl
PS - There will be a holiday stroll in Yarmouth Port on December 6th. I'll post more about that soon.
CS



3 comments:

Dave King said...

That last one has really got to me - I keep imagining Salvador Dali's crucified Christ hanging in the foreground!
Congrats are in order, I think.

Mama Lou said...

They are really stunning, Carl.
Good Luck at Fresh Paint.
Maybe you could bring your albums of paintings and photos to show friends and family this weekend

Carl said...

Dave - Thanks. It was a striking sunset.

Mom - will do.