Thursday, November 12, 2009

A break from the top five of 2009


Hello Fellow Artists-


I am taking a break from selecting the top 5 images of 2009. It has been tough to select. Thanks to everyone who has given me their comments. They have been very helpful in the process. I will be back to this project in a couple of days.


What I am working on is exciting. I thought I had until March to get my photos ready for Fresh Paint Gallery, but I was asked if I could have some things there before the Yarmouth Port Christmas Stroll on December sixth. I will have my first pieces installed at the gallery some time on Saturday 11/21. So, right now I have just finished picking the three framed pieces I'll have on display and am working on the smaller matted pieces. Next I need to have stuff printed and framed for next week.

I'll make sure to post plenty of gallery after the 21st!


Wish Me Luck!


Keep Makin' Art!

Carl

4 comments:

JeannetteLS said...

Good luck, as always. GREAT opportunity. I'll let my friends in Chatham know about it.

Mama Lou said...

Wow, so exciting but also a lot of pressure to get ready.
anyway, know you can do it and the best of luck in your display.

Dave King said...

Best of Luck. Just keep 'em coming!

Carl said...

Thanks Jeannettte, Mamma Lou and Dave! I can't wait to get the stuff hung up there.