Sunday, December 02, 2012

Suffern Library

My lovely wife Wendy helped me hang the show.  Thanks Honey!  I could not have done it without you. 




This is the final piece for the show.  It arrived today after we finished hanging up the show.  Actually it looks pretty great over my fireplace.  I will hang it at the gallery on Monday.

I hung the Suffern Library show today with Wendy's help.  There are 37 pieces hanging this large room that has 90' of linear wall space.  It looks great!  I have several pieces as big as 24x48" hanging and some new metal prints in 24x36" that you need to see to believe.  I am very happy with how it all turned out.  My images will be on display until December 29th.  Stop in and let me know what you think.

Keep Makin' Art!
Carl

1 comment:

Dave King said...

The Venice shots look magnificent, but I guess not a patch on Wendy!