Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Carnival is in Town!




I stopped by a church carnival in town tonight to take so pictures.  The best part of the whole evening was seeing the kids and being reminded of how much flat out joy I felt as a little kid at the carnivals and fireworks shows all the towns around us had on the 4th of July.  I can almost taste the cotton candy and see the fireworks hanging in the sky.  I hope to photograph some fireworks this weekend.  In the mean time I hope these photos are as much fun for you to see as they were for me to shoot.


Keep Makin' Art!
Carl

2 comments:

Victoria Fatum said...

I love to shoot at carnivals and fairs. Always get some odd looks carrying around a tripod and gear, but that's ok. These look great!

Carl said...

Yeah. I know exactly what you mean. I got some looks too, but people got used to me being there after a while and I was able to get some good stuff. I'll shoot another one this summer.