Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sometimes art takes you to strange places

My fascination with fractal rendering continues.... Today I thought to myself these fractals are cool, but always look like an explosive moment in time. I thought what if I could carve the movement of the fractal tracing its way through space and time... What if it was carving its way thru water... no not water. It needs something more viscus. Now jelly might be cool. I got the idea from those CSI Shows when the show them shooting a bullet into a jelly like substance to capture it for analysis. EUREKA! GRAPE JELLO! Now that will be interesting indeed. Now how to set out to make a fractal look live it was stuck in Grape Jello. Here is what I got.




Anybody else out there harbouring weird fractal ideas?

Can't say I didn't warn you I had wandered into a weird corner of my brain today.

Carl

No comments: