Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Top Ten List 2013 in Progress

Wenderina and I are reviewing my images from 2013 and have narrowed them way down.  Top Ten list will be posted on New Year's Day.  I am struck by two things.  I took more photos than I initially thought this year and it was difficult to narrow down to one top ten list.  This is an activity I encourage every photographer to put themselves through.  It helps you see what you want to work on in the year to come.

To everyone who has continued to read my posts and comment even though though I slowed down posting in the second half of the year.  Thank You!  Your words encourage me to keep going and make leaps of faith with my camera in hand.

Happy 2014!
Carl

2 comments:

Rie said...

Looking forward to the review...xxoxoxoxo
Happy New Year Lil' Cuz and to all who read and post here
Rie

Carl said...

Thanks Cuz! Happy New Year to you and Bob!