Sunday, December 29, 2013

End of Year project

I am home from our family Christmas in Florida.  I'll be reviewing the images I have taken this year and putting up a post of my favorite 10 images from 2013.  This is something I do each year to take stock in what I have done and what I would like to get done next year to further my art.  It is a great and challenging project.  Big things are inshore for Artistic Balance in 2014.  I will share more with you when I can.  Look for the top 10 post to go up by New Years Eve.  Let me know which ones you like.

Happy New Year and Keep Makin' Art!
Carl

2 comments:

JeannetteLS said...

You have a wonderful 2014 as well, Carl. I think it is wonderful that you are exploring your music as well. A friend of mine MAKES his mandolins and plays BLUES mandolin. Anyway, I look forward to seeing your photos. (Still missing Dave, and I bet you do, too.)

Carl said...

Thanks Jeannette! I am currently learning mandolin and banjo. Slow going, but I am making progress. Yep. Thinking about dave a lot as I review the 2013 images. I miss his almost daily comments.