Sunday, December 08, 2013

Hoboken Terminal Waiting Room














Sorry I have been away from blogging for a while.  Things have been busy at work and I did not feel inspired to get out there with my camera.  Last weekend I decided I needed to take some photos before my eye got too rusty.  I headed to Hoboken Terminal.  It had recently been re-opened after the damage from Hurricane Sandy.  I found inspiration in the this grand old train station.  there are not a whole lot of places like this left.  Thanks for stopping by and not giving up that I had put the camera down for good.

Keep Makin' Art!
Carl

5 comments:

Rie said...

That station is absolutely beautiful. Love how you captured it's beauty.....

Carl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carl said...

Thanks Rie!

it sure is a beautiful space. I get inspired when I am there. I may try to talk my friend Nigel into letting me do a portrait of him there with his banjo. I bet it would turn out really cool.

Sunday, December 08, 2013 Delete

JeannetteLS said...

I love, love the black and whites with just the lone figure in color. It kind of grips at my heart, which is PROBABLY your intent.

Carl said...

Thanks Jeannette! The place is beautiful and sad at the same time. I will probably go back again and again I am drawn there.

Carl