Friday, September 02, 2011

Lobstah!!!!


The noble and versatile Lobstah.... King of crustaceans!  It can be dinner or entertainment....

Last night was our big Lobstah pot dinner at the house.  Everyone does a part of the dinner and we gather together to share in a big fun filled meal together.  It is the highlight of a week full of highlights every year.  One more day and then we head back home and to our regular workaday lives.  I caught the watercolor bug again while I was here and hope to keep painting again when we get home.

Keep Makin' Art!
Carl

4 comments:

Rie said...

Hahahahahaha.......This one is GREAT. Just made me laugh and smile. Hope you enjoyed your lobstah. Hahahahaha.....

Dave King said...

I want to modify him/her with a few deft touches of a paint-filled brush!

Hope we get to see some of the watercolours.

Carl said...

Hi Dave - Check the post from 8/30. That is my first one at the cape. More to come.

Carl

Victoria Fatum said...

ha! awesome!