Sunday, July 12, 2009

Indian Brook - Revisited





I had a good morning. I went back to one of my favorite spots to photograph.... Indian Brook Falls in Garrison, NY. I went with my friend, photographer Mike Malandra. It was fun to have company on one of my early morning sojourns to the woods. I enjoyed talking photography with Mike and showing him a great location to shoot. Next time it is his turn to pick a location I have not photographed yet.
Now it is into the studio for a few hours. I have the itch to paint something.
Keep Makin' Art!
Carl





4 comments:

Kate Hanley said...

Love the photos. They always make me miss upstate New York. I feel I've been to Indian Brook though, I'm going to go look it up to see if I have.

Dave King said...

I can quite see why it is one of your favourite locations. It seems to have everything - as do your photographs. What a lovely start to a day!

Carl said...

Kate - By now you have virtually by there from the number of times I have posted this waterfall in one season or another.

Dave - Thanks as always for the kind remark.

disa said...

免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片,伊莉討論區,主機代管,虛擬主機,專屬主機,實體主機,獨立主機,網域申請,網頁空間,推薦虛擬主機,網域,網域註冊,伊莉,情趣,色情漫畫,遊戲,好玩遊戲,成人漫畫,成人文學,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,貼圖,情趣用品,情趣,情趣用品,情趣,情趣用品,情趣,情趣用品,情趣,情趣用品,情趣