Sunday, May 18, 2014

Beyond the Visible Spectrum




I attended the opening of the Beyond the Visible Spectrum exhibit at the gallery at Digital Silver Imaging in Belmont Ma this past Thursday night.  The show includes two of my infrared photos along with the work of Laurie Klein, Tony Sweet and Ron Rosenstock.  The Infrared images are quite extraordinary and DSI did a great job printing and hanging the show.  Many Thanks to Eric Luden and the gang at DSI for a great event.  If you are in the area check out the show.

I will have a booth in the Suffern Street Fair on Sunday June 1st.  If you are in the area stop by and see my work.  I will have images from London, Italy and Suffern among others.

Upcoming events include the workshop I am teaching with Mike Malandra on June 10th (the workshop is full.  Details about our next one will be posted here on the blog.)

My solo show at the Flywheel Gallery will be called "Close to Home" and will include images taken with 50 miles of my home to showcase the beauty of the Hudson Valley.

Keep Makin' Art!
Carl

No comments: