Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mini Workshop - Nature Photography

Hi Everyone  -

I will be holding a FREE mini workshop at the Piermont Flywheel Gallery from 7-9 pm on Thursday, August 23rd.  I will be talking about the three tools you need to transform your nature photographs.

This workshop will be geared towards people with DSLRs, but I will also have some tips for people using point and shoot cameras as well.

If you would like to attend, consider bringing a folding chair as the gallery has limited seating.

This is the final week of my show so come down to the gallery Thurs - Sunday to see my collections from Italy, Cape Cod and the waterfalls of NY.

Keep Makin' Art!
Carl

Piermont Flywheel Gallery
223 Ash Street (Piermont Landing)
Piermont, NY

2 comments:

Dave King said...

Wish I could be there. Will be there in spirit!

Carl said...

Thank you Dave. I think it will be a fun little event. I like sharing what I have learned about nature photography over the years.

Carl