Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Morning Ramble

I wandered close to home this morning with my camera. My first location was a waterfall, but the creek is pretty low and will probably be so until autumn. Next I went to Skylands. I had a nice walk through the wildflower gardens and photographed this lovely iris which I will paint... Hopefully tonight. This one has a great shape to it and nice elegant lines. This one should be a quick watercolor. Maybe I'll do a loose sketch and then the final painting.

What are you doing this wonderful Sunday?

Keep Makin' Art
Carl

2 comments:

Dave King said...

You're right, it does have a great shape and elegant lines - and fine patterning. It will make a worthy challenge.

Carl said...

I think the patterning will be what make this a challenge. If I can be patient I will make it work. Stay tuned.