Monday, January 19, 2009

Sunrise - Palace of Fine Arts San Francisco



The Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco is beautiful anytime of day.... but when the sun first comes up and the golden light starts glowing on the dome and and then across the columns it is simply magical. I posted these two shots I got this morning to give you an idea of how beautiful it is... I will post more images of the Palace of Fine Arts later this week when I get home and am working from my computer.
Keep Makin' Art!
Carl

2 comments:

Janice Thomson said...

Gosh these are stunning shots! What a beautiful building - the reflection is just awesome!

Carl said...

Hi - reflections are kind of like the fractal program to me. I see something interesting and then I keep narrowing down until it is just right. I find reflection shots very soothing yet energetic.

C