Sunday, December 07, 2008

Sunday - Calla Lilies

I got up this morning and wanted to set up my studio gear and photograph Calla Lilies. Forgetting it was Sunday and the florist is closed I tried the Grocery store. The selection looked to be on its last legs. Still wanting to see these lovely flowers I decided to rework a shot I already done and that is what you see here. I hope these beautiful flowers brighten your Sunday as they have mine...
I am off to the studio to draw.

Keep Makin' Art.

CS

7 comments:

Dave King said...

They have brightened my Monday evening, will that do? Thanks.

Carl said...

Dave- You bet. Have a good one. Thanks!

CS

Marco Crupi said...

Your photo is fantastic, i'm italian, io sono un fotografo, very good!

lusia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carl said...

Marco-

Welcome. Keep visiting and commenting. I'm affraid you caught me on an off week... only 1 post.

Carl

Sanna said...

That's so beatiful. I keep thinking about setting the camera up indoors now when it's winter, but I never get around to it. This photo was inspiering so maybe... ;o)

Carl said...

Sanna,

Please post what you work on with an indoor setup. I can't wait to see.