Monday, February 17, 2014

Updated My Website

I have updated my website  to have better navigation and newer images, including some of my wedding and portrait work.  Check it out! Artisticbalancebycarl.com .  This is the first of many new changes for 2014 to the website.  I will be offering exciting new services to go along with the new page.  I will continue here at the blog to show new work and offer tips and commentary just as before.  I hope you enjoy the new website.  Feel free to comment with any ideas or suggestions.

Keep Makin' Art!
Carl

2 comments:

JeannetteLS said...

It's terrific, Carl!

Unknown said...

Nice update, Carl! I don’t know how it looked like before, but I think it’s more organized now, and it's quite easy to navigater around it. All the information are arranged right in its homepage, so your visitors shouldn’t have any trouble finding what they need. I like how simple the layout is, but maybe you could also use some color on the background to make it look more interesting.

Della Meyer @ Spark Local Marketing