Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Opening Reception for My Show

Hi Everyone!

The opening reception for my show will be this Saturday from 2-7pm at the Flywheel Gallery in Piermont.

The address is:

Piermont Flywheel Gallery

223 Ash StreetPiermont LandingPiermont, NY 10968845.365.6411   


Please note that the NYC IronMan competition will be going on this Saturday.  As a result the Palisades Interstate Parkway will be closed.  The best route will be NYS Thruway to Nyack and then either taking 9W or Piermont Avenue to the gallery.  If you have any questions about how to get to the gallery contact me and I'll let you know.



Here are some quick shots from last night when I dropped off the images and played around with where they would go.  I am setting up the show tonight and will post more later.

Keep Makin' Art!
Carl

3 comments:

Wendy Mould AFCA said...

Good luck with the show. Sorry I live to far away to come, I am sure it will be great.

Rie said...

Oh-boy-oh-boy.....Can't wait to see. xoxo Rie

Carl said...

Hi Wendy! Thanks. I am really thrilled with how it all looks. I will post a video (not the same as being there, but it gives you an idea) after the opening reception this weekend.

Rie - Can't wait for you to see it!!