Sunday, June 19, 2011

Enfield Glen in B&W




I chose these three images from my Hike in Enfield Glen yesterday to do in Black and white with a nice sepia finish.  They look like they could have been taken a hundred years ago!  The black and white brings out the tranquility of the place even more.  This is truly a majestic place and worth the trip up to the Finger Lakes.  Next Time I am in Ithaca I will wander the common and photograph the people too.  It is a college town with a lot of great characters around.

Keep Makin' Art!
Carl

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Southern California

I am your newest follower. I invite you to visit TOGB and become a follower, if you want too.

Take care and have a nice day :-)

~Ron

BTW, Great Photos!

Carl said...

Old Geezer - Thanks! I'll be visiting your blog soon!

Victoria Fatum said...

I realize that I must have been silently stalking your page, but not commenting, because I looked at these, but the comment is missing! =)

These look really nice in B/W, Carl. Lucifer is a great waterfall.

Carl said...

Vicki - Yeah I thought maybe you were lurking out there somewhere....

Glad you like these. Lucifer and Enfield in a warm B&W look just awesome.