Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Days on the Cape...

Hi Folks

No pics today.  We are on the Cape and having a lovely time.  I have been testing out my medium format film cameras to shoot B&W for a new project I am working on where I shoot on film.  Then have it scanned and then have the images produced on hand toned traditional fiber based B&W prints.  This will be a way to create beautiful traditional hand made prints while still being able to have the digital workflow for editing I have grown used to.  I am shooting on 6x9cm negatives to get the best scans possible.  All of this is in the testing stages, but I would like to make my next solo show all about the glory of B&W.  Stay tuned.  I will post my progress along the way.

Keep Making Art!
Carl

1 comment:

Dave King said...

Wow, sounds fantastic. best of luck with the project.