Thursday, June 07, 2012

Flywheel Gallery - Group Show

June 7th - June 24th 2012 - Group show put on by the artists of Piermont Flywheel Gallery.

All of the members of Flywheel Gallery are hanging in one show for the next three weeks.  Come to the gallery to check out this unique collection of work from all of our talented artists.  I am showing a series of new images taken of all cars I have found in my travels.  They are all printed on canvas and look very striking hanging together.




Raffle to benefit Flywheel Gallery-

Starting with the group show Flywheel Gallery will be having an Artist of the Month raffle to benefit the gallery and help with the cost of maintenance and improvements to the gallery space.  I will be the first artist of the month at the gallery and we will be raffling off a 20x30 framed print of my award winning photo of Grand Central Terminal.  Tickets are 3$ each or 2 for 5$.  The raffle will be held at 5pm on July 1st 2012.  The winner need not be present to win.  So stop by the gallery or see me to purchase your tickets.

Grand Central Terminal by carl Stoveland


Keep Makin' Art!
Carl

3 comments:

Rie said...

Looking forward to seeing your work (and that of your fellow artists) xoxoxo Rie

Dave King said...

Wish I was close enough to visit. Would love to see.

Carl said...

Rie - I can't wait for you to see.

Dave - My next will give you a glimpse.