Sunday, November 27, 2011

Post Thanksgiving Ramble

We were away in upstate NY for Thanksgiving this year.  Spending time with Wendy's family and some of our dearest friends.  I have a little tradition when we are upstate for the holiday to get up early the following day and head to Mendon Ponds Park.  I walk the old orchard trail and then take my camera to birdsong trail.  The titmouse's (or is it titmice?) and the chickadees were fun this year and posed for me a little once I offered up some birdseed.  It was a great trip in many ways.  One of the things I am thankful for is being able to get out and hike with my camera.

Keep Makin' Art!
Carl






3 comments:

Dave King said...

Knockouts. Every single one. Stunning.

Carl said...

Thanks Dave - I'll probably put together a little post of tips I have figured out when photographing the small birds. They can be tricky to photograph well.

Victoria Fatum said...

Nice series of shots, Carl. I hope you enjoyed your time out amongst them!