Friday, October 31, 2008

The Big Day

Hello Fellow Artists:

Today is the big day! After months of agonizing over what to send and what not to send... I am shipping out my watercolor and photography portfolios for juried artist membership at the Cape Cod Art Association. I can only assume it s a little like putting your kids on the bus for the first day of school. Putting them out for the world to see.... OK a bit dramatic maybe, but you get the idea. I am really excited about this. Cape Cod has been one of my artistic touch-stones. I return there every year and spend most of my time painting and taking photos.

Wish me luck. I'll have an answer in a few weeks!

Keep making Art
Carl

3 comments:

Eve said...

Oh Carl! Good luck!! Your misty morning shots are beautiful and so are you Nature Workshop photos! I love your barn painting and your Cape painting! I've been to Sandwich and have family near there! I'm sure you will do well!!

Pat said...

Congratulations! I'm sure they'll love your art as much as I do. I really like the "Tranquility" water color (even more than the photo}.

Janice Thomson said...

Oh, the best of luck Carl! Your work is wonderful. Look forward to hearing the results!