As Wenderina has a whole new blog based on projects around our little "yellow cottage" I have been thinking of what I would like to achieve artistically in 2010. Here are my five goals for 2010...
- Open an online store to sell my art - This is in testing now. I am working on getting the tax ID and finalizing the store. It should be online and reachable from artistic balance by the end of January.
- Show my work in more venues- Now that I have my stuff hanging at a gallery on the cape... I am looking for a gallery to hang my Hudson Valley / Catskills images.
- expand the areas I photograph and paint... Move out of my comfort zone a little- I would like to venture further up into NY in the finger lakes area as well as some of the National Parks and canyons out west. Italy or Ireland are on my list... but maybe not in 2010.
- Paint more - Try to advance my painting to the level I have taken my photography in 2009. I big task... but one I'd like to try.
- Donate some time to some of the artistic organizations I belong to - Cape Cod Art Association and Hopper House will be my focus to donate some of my time back to some of the places that continue to inspire me.
What are your 2010 art goals?
Keep Makin' Art